Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank who are looking for a MIFID 2 SME to join their Regulatory Operations function. You will be owning, controlling and monitoring regulatory obligations which impact the business across the EMEA region starting with MIFID 2 implementation.
- Oversight of front to back regulatory processes
- Working with the business daily to ensure tasks are completed
- Design and production of daily, monthly reporting in line with core reg requirements
- Working with regulatory text and documenting all processes
- Monitoring of regulatory controls and reviewing the control environment
- Quarterly review of processes
- MIFID 2 delivery and implementation experience
- Knowledge across MIFID essential, EMIR and SFTR knowledge desirable
- Experience with the regulatory control framework
- SME across fixed income, rates or FX desirable
- Knowledge across best execution (RTS 27/28) and algo trading (RTS 6)
My client is willing to consider permanent options and will be flexible with rates/salaries.