This candidate will report directly to the COO of the organisation with the responsibility to implement and coordinate MiFID 2 end to end.
- Undertake gap analysis to assess the impact of MiFID II requirements against the current business processes
- Understand the regulatory requirements of MiFID II
- Draft specifications for the requirements that have been identified for each of the business areas and facilitate sign off from the relevant business heads and key project personnel
- Report periodically to senior management and the Audit Committee, reporting project progress, drafting progress reports and papers
- Strong experience of project management and delivering regulatory policy change
- Previous regulatory change expertise - cash equities specific;
- Previous experience within Investment Banking
- Experience of communicating regulatory requirements to business sponsors and senior management;
- Experience of drafting reports and technical/regulatory specifications
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to own the entire implementation end to end and become a valued employee who will continue to own all regulatory change for the organisation.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 020 3189 4351 or email