Middleware Engineer - Financial Services - Surrey
Key Technical Skills: Websphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
For this role you will with responsibility for engineering new infrastructure solutions/strategies within the Middleware JEE domain. You will be expected to provide expert 3rd level support and resolve issues within project and BAU team. You will be responsible for delivering strategic improvements and engineering roadmaps. The role sits within the technical infrastructure services team.
- Provide 3rd level support for Middleware Services
- Support application Servers and migration from J2EE containers to Tomcat/Liberty
- Create the Middleware Roadmap in line with the Middleware Service owner and Technical Architecture teams
- Documentation and maintenance of Middleware Engineering solution
- Expert knowledge in WebSphere, WebLogic or JBoss.
- Release Automation experience
- Good UNIX and scripting knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
If you are interested in this role; or indeed if you are interested in any other infrastructure roles, please feel free to give Mike a call on 0203 189 4295.