Middleware Developer Role - Contract - Financial Services - London
A global tier 1 investment bank is seeking a Middleware Developer to join their London team which supports and develops solutions on a middleware platform. The successful candidate will be supporting the design, development and testing of middleware transactional message flows.
- Design, development and testing of middleware transactional message flows
- Strict adherence to defect tracking and change control processes
- Maintenance and support of test environments
Key skills and experience:-
- Strong first line support skills; able to own a problem through to its resolution
- Core Java developer skills
- Exposure to languages such as Camel and Karaf
- Knowledge of Unix or JMS (ideally using IBM MQ)
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Worked in Investment banking
Opportunity for -
- Global exposure
- Work in an agile team
For more information please apply with an updated CV today!