Middleware Developer Associate - Financial Services - London - £70,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Middleware Developer Associate to join their growing team.
- Designing, developing and testing of integration solutions using Java and MQ Series, and other technologies as required
- Production support, participating in a 24x7 rota
- Cross train to MarkIT EDM
- Adherence to defect tracking and change control processes
- Maintenance and support of test environments
- Strong first line support skills; able to own a problem through to its resolution
- Strong core Java, preferably version 8
- SQL (any database)
- Financial services background
- Experience with an integration framework (e.g.Apache Camel)
- Continuous integration
- IBM MQ or other messaging solutions
- Unix shell scripting
- XML and XSLT
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Middleware Developer Associate looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.