An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Middle Office Analyst to join the Operations department of a leading financial Institution based in the City. This global player is searching for candidates of the highest calibre who can hit the ground running to ensure that all transactions are captured correctly and processes are executed efficiently within the Middle Office Support team.
- Ensure day to day trade capture for Fixed Income and Equity business occurs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Act as a primary point of contact for queries.
- Ensure maximum internal and external client satisfaction is maintained.
- Support and assist in the resolution of trade support issues.
- Proactively assisting other team members, helping to provide cover when necessary.
- Ensure that all queries are investigated thoroughly and look to identify areas of improvement, propose change and assist in other ad hoc projects.
- Liaising with all parties and proactively managing relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity Products, including cash and Repo products
- Ability to understand system workflows associated to Fixed Income and Equity Products.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to work in a pressured environment
- Experience with Gloss, Murex, Euclid and SWIFT
- Familiarity with Euroclear/Domestic Market Conventions is desirable
- Previous experience in a Client Services role desirable