Middle Office Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £600
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the Middle Office Technology portfolio. It will report directly to the Head of Delivery and will require and end-to-end, delivery focused project manager to plan and drive key technology projects. The role will be based in London, with time split between the London headquarters and IT office locations.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience working on middle office technology projects, specifically within a compliance environment
- Exposure to projects within data analytics is preferred
- Strong experience with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- The ability to meet very strict deadlines.
- Report directly to the programme manager and liaise with the most senior stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email