My client, a leading Global, pioneering Brokerage firm who's dynamic approach is built upon cutting edge technology and hiring exceptional talent, is seeking a Java developer to join their middle office team.
The seasoned Java Developer is required to join the middle office development team. The Successful Java developer will be responsible for evolving the clients trade capture solutions. The Java developer will be part of a Global development team based in the US and London, UK.
The ideal Java Developer will have a number of years commercial experience and would ideally have knowledge of financial markets, or would have come from an industry where large amounts of data-sets are the norm. The successful Java Developer will need to display an ability to work in a pressurised environment and ideally have knowledge of Trade Processing or Trade Capture solutions.
- Core java, J2EE
- Experience developing multi-threaded, low latency applications
- RDBMS knowledge - SQL SERVER or ORACLE
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience in SQL & JDBC, RESTful web services and JSON.
- Good understanding of object oriented methodologies, design patterns and best practice
Notwithstanding the above skill set, it would also be advantageous but not a necessity for candidates to have experience in the following areas:
- Experience using JUnit
- Experience using Eclipse
- Experience using SVN/Version Control
PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - NO 3RD PARTIES PLEASE