Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global Asset Manager who are looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join their growing team in the UK.
- Support the front office to confirm (Fixed Income, Equity and Derivatives) trades executed in the trading system with counterparties and independently resolve discrepancies.
- Use own knowledge to resolve trade settlement issues, monitor trade settlements and communicate failed settlements to the appropriate desks.
- Cash reconciliations and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies.
- Corporate Actions
- Monitor daily cash flow and keeping maintenance of counterparty/broker records.
- Ensures all daily transaction reporting regulatory responsibilities have been fulfilled and assist with any required change efforts.
- Recognises opportunities and recommends process improvements/implementation projects to gain efficiency's and to ensure quality.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years Middle Office/Trade Support experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of various computer systems such as Excel and Access
Please apply or send your cv