Markit EDM/SQL developer // Asset Management // London // Permanent
A Leading Asset Management firm is seeking a Markit EDM/SQL developer to join their London team which is responsible for their critical production application portfolio adding new functionality to existing systems. You will be a key developer in the business overseeing all EDM (enterprise data) development and delivering an exciting new line of project work.
Salary - up to 90K
Start date - ASAP
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to gather complex business requirements and transform into concrete changes using markit EDM
- Be responsible for delivering projects in a timely manner including EDM integration development (Scheduling, Blomberg feeds etc.)
- Responsible for relational database structure and design (SQL) including GUI development and building workflows in Markit EDM
- Ideally an excellent understanding of Markit EDM development including UI
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (must have)
- Experience working in technical teams in asset management firms
- Knowledge of external/3rd party systems such as Thinkfolio, Murex, Bloomberg, Market Data vendors
If you'd be interested please do not hesitate to drop me an email or call me on 02031894298.