In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefitting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
- Evaluation and development of the process and controls for – CASS, Transaction Reporting and Trade Reporting
- Horizon scanning for upcoming regulatory risks that could impact the department
- Provide second line oversight of compliance policies and procedures
- Advising the business on upcoming regulation and acting as an SME on relevant regulation
- Helping to develop and provide training
The ideal candidate will have a wholesale background and should have a strong regulatory background too.
- Knowledge of relevant regulation such as EMIR, MIFIR and CASS rules
- Experience of acting as an SME to provide regulatory advice to the business
- Expertise in providing second line oversight of processes and controls
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.