Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Markets Compliance Advisory VP for a global financial services group in London. The main responsibility of the role is to provide guidance and advice on regulatory matters across Fixed Income and Currencies. This is an exciting time to join the organisation, they are growing substantially whilst maintaining a strong work life balance and culture.
- Compliance advisory coverage across Fixed Income and Currencies
- Build relationships and liaise with the regulators in multiple jurisdictions
- Identify and advise on upcoming regulations & potential risks to aid the business with risk mitigation
- Build relationships with the Front Office and other key stakeholders
- Help support and train junior members of the team
- Support the team with wider regulatory projects
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income, Credit, FX and Capital Markets
- Prior Markets Compliance Advisory experience gained working within Markets or Investment Banking
- Good understanding of the FCA regulatory environment and handbook including MiFID II, MAR, Dodd Frank and Volcker
- Experience building relationships and working with the regulators is essential
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills are essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.