Marketing Manager - Financial Services - London
Key words: Marketing, Investment Products, Campaigns, Wholesale, Institutional, Strategy, Asset Management, French
A specialist International Asset Manager running both Retail and Institutional funds. The firm has over 80 years' of financial experience & expertise and is well known within the industry for its investment led culture focusing on long term delivery of results.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for wholesale and institutional clients
- Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop the company's brand into the European market
- Develop and maintain the marketing content
- Responsible for budget planning, allocation and day-to-day management for all channels
- Fluent in both English and French
- Strong Asset Management and marketing experience
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experience of the compliance approval process
- Knowledge of markets and investment products
- Experience marketing to different audience types, notably wholesale and institutional and the differing approaches required to reach those audiences
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.