Marketing Consultant - Telecommunications - London/Remote
Our client, a fast growing MVNO market disruptor with presence across UK and mainland Europe, is seeking to expand their retail operations via creation of an independent mobile data network having experienced significant success and attracted additional investment.
They are seeking to engage an industry expert with extensive practical exposure to all aspects of mobile network operations and the design/architecture of mobile data networks.
An initial 2 to 3 months contract with view for potential subsequent extension. Position starting 1st December.
- Conducting structured interviews with potential/current customers and buyers to understand buying behaviour from a consumer standpoint
- Whilst conducting interviews, you will express a strong understanding of the IOT connectivity market and relay to the relevant senior decision makers
- Converting interview findings into raw data, and inputting this data into Excel
- Expert knowledge of the telecoms industry and experience working within the largest companies at customer acquisition stage
- Strong understanding of the IOT connectivity market
- Strong communication skills across all levels of management
- Experience of data entry within Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual (French, German and/or English)
This is a significant period of change for what is a mid-sized business meaning the requirements of the role will evolve swiftly as the programme takes shape and will demand a 'sleeves rolled up' mentality where necessary to directly support the marketing, customer acquisition and product teams.
The nature of the programme and its potential effect upon the market / industry makes this a highly P&C piece of work. Significant detail can be provided through conversation with our client however NDA will be required.