Market Risk Technical Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within a cross asset technology function of the Investment Bank, You will be providing business analysis and support during the build-out of a new front-to-back risk platform that covers Market, Credit and Counterparty Credit Risk. They require a hands on business analyst with strong risk & technical knowledge who is able to work with a broad set of stakeholders and flexible to work with a number of different components and technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand their scenarios & stress testing requirements both near-term and strategic
- Validate the technical design meets the business requirements
- Work closely with the Quant team to integrate the components required to support scenarios
- Strong communication skill - the ability to interact and build relationships with key stakeholders across various functions
- Excellent understanding of basic risk management principles with primary focus on Market Risk.
- Specific product knowledge of any of the following: FX, commodities, debt products, credit derivatives, other derivative products.
- Preferred - Windows development server-side & UI - C#, REST, XML, HTML5, JSON
- Preferred - Knowledge of Credit & Counterparty Credit
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an extremely important and visible programme, for a global organisation.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: