Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Market Risk Senior Manager for a Capital Markets business based in London.
The team provide market risk for the Markets business and the individual will mostly cover FX and Commodity desks.
- Risk coverage for the Global Markets business (FX, Commodities, Fixed Income and Rates) and Group Treasury
- Advise front office on impacts of decisions and effect to economic and regulatory capital
- Identify, capture, measure and monitor market risk
- Explain P&L movements with regards to market movements
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Extensive Market Risk experience - VP level or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of FX and commodities
- Proven experience of senior internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Awareness and understanding of regulatory impacts within market risk for an Investment Bank/Capital Markets business