Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Market Risk Policy VP to work for a Tier 1 Bank in London.
Sitting within the Investment Bank Risk Oversight division, the team is responsible for identifying & assessing risks, improving controls as well as providing challenge and regulatory advice.
The main responsibility of the role is to be accountable for the Market Risk Policy and Strategy.
- Improve upon and work with the current as well as upcoming market risk policies to challenge processes and practices in place.
- Stay abreast of market initiatives and upcoming standards then communicate this to the wider market risk team.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to embed control frameworks throughout market risk.
- Heavily exposed to the audit for market risk as well as regulatory and risk issues from inception through to close.
- Thorough market risk knowledge, ideally from a large Investment Bank, in a VP or equivalent level position
- Risk policy and documentation drafting skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience