Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Market Risk Quantitative Analyst for a Global Investment bank located in London.
Your main responsibility will be to cover market risk model development across value at risk and incremental risk charge. The models cover various investment banking products such as FX, Fixed Income, Equities and Rates.
- Develop risk models and also review these models to test for accuracy, data proficiency and numerical precision.
- Update model specifications for FRTB
- Improve the existing system controls.
- Contribute towards projects within the quantitative risk function
- Previous experience working within model development or model validation
- Working knowledge of traded products such as FX, Fixed Income, Equities and Rates.
- Previous coverage of market risk or counterparty credit risk models
- Advanced programming use with either VBA, R, Python or similar