Market Risk Manager – Broker house – London
A Brokerage based in the city is looking to hire a Market Risk Manager into their ever-growing and forward-thinking Group Risk team. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to work in a top tier organisation who is looking to develop and advance themselves in the way they operate. To be successful in this position you will have significant experience within Market risk, a knowledge of within brokerage and a clear understanding of VaR.
- Review and improve all risk systems and processes conducted by the team.
- Support risk methodologies and conducted the verification or risk analytics and pricing models.
- Act as an oversight in day to day and ensure adequate management of risk is given.
- Daily interaction with front and middle office business lines
- Automate and streamline monitoring solutions
- Ad hoc projects to maintain level of accuracy and compliance within local operations
- Reporting into the Head of Risk
- 5 years + experience within Market risk and the knowledge or business lines within a brokerage.
- A clear understanding VaR methodology for each asset class
- A track record of improving controls and procedures within Market Risk
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Strong quantitative ability.
- Good communication skills to be able to develop a working relationship with the trading desk