Market Risk Data Architect - Commodities, London
Key Skills: Solution Architecture/Architect/Agile/Market Risk/Credit Risk/Regulatory Risk/Togaf/Commodities
A leading commodities trading firm are looking for a Solution Architect to join their highly skilled team on a contract basis. The organisation is well established with a global network operating across a wide spectrum of energy related sectors.
Summary of role
This person is expected to have experience in building conceptual, logical and physical data models, designing data landscape and physical data architecture, and defining data standards and policies in the area of Market Risk with respect to a trading business.
- Solution Architect experience
- Knowledge of commodities trading and associated business processes
- Good understanding of the front, middle and back office functions and associated processes of an energy commodity trading organisation
- Mastery of Market Risk business processes, and applications.
- Familiarity with quantitative risk metrics, limits, and risk management in both physical and financial markets, Monte Carlo simulation, Option Valuation, Principle Component Analysis, etc and their associated risk and computational trade offs
- Agile environments
If you are have the relevant architecture experience and background then please apply to this role below.