Twenty Financial Services are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst for a Financial Services Firm in London.
The Market Risk Analyst will divide their time evenly between project work and supporting the BAU of risk management tasks. This will involve implementing market risk data, as well as aiding in development involving instrument data or validation changes.
- Application of Market Risk data relating to projects and change
- Analysing, identifying trends, and monitoring controls within the data
- Margin processing and SME support, predominantly involving Bloomberg/Reuters interrogation/validation
- Holding responsibility for the end to end Margin Management
- Generating Risk reports
- Market risk or market data experience
- R and SQL experience is desirable
- Previous experience working with fixed income or equities products