You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
This position covers Market Risk management across business lines covering Equities, Interest Rates and FX.
- Monitor and assess Market Risk across Equities, Interest Rates and FX
- Maintain and develop suitable risk policies along with reviewing and updating the wording of these where appropriate
- Provide Quality Control on new products in line with Market Risk
- Monitor Risk models by analysing back testing statistics
- Maintain risk policies and ensure compliance with these policies
- Experience in Market Risk management within Financial Services
- Relevant degree within Maths, Economics, Science or Quantitative finance
- Experience within risk management and evaluation
- Strong understanding of risk requirements across all asset classes
- Ideally some strong programming experience across VBA/Python/Matlab/C++
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Recruitment's Governance Risk and Controls function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.