Market Research Analyst - Telecommunications - London/Remote
Our client, a fast growing MVNO market disruptor with presence across UK and mainland Europe, is seeking to expand their retail operations via creation of an independent mobile data network having experienced significant success and attracted additional investment.
They are seeking to engage an industry expert with extensive practical exposure to all aspects of mobile network operations and the design/architecture of mobile data networks.
An initial 2 to 3 months contract with view for potential subsequent extension. Position starting 1st December.
- Provide market research on key players within the industry for specific verticals/applications
- Resource to map out said key verticals/applications
- Devising concrete lists of key competitors within the market, target consumer demographic and identify contacts responsible for buying similar competitor services
- Establish best practices for customer acquisition success and develop strategies to ensure excellent user experience across the product and consistently receiving insightful product development feedback
- Expert knowledge of the telecoms industry and experience working within the largest companies at customer acquisition stage
- Experience conducting marketing research and competitor analysis within the telecoms industry
- Experience mapping out key verticals as well as key market players
- Bilingual (French, German and/or English)
This is a significant period of change for what is a mid-sized business meaning the requirements of the role will evolve swiftly as the programme takes shape and will demand a 'sleeves rolled up' mentality where necessary to directly support the marketing, customer acquisition and product teams.
The nature of the programme and its potential effect upon the market / industry makes this a highly P&C piece of work. Significant detail can be provided through conversation with our client however NDA will be required.