You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
This team makes an important contribution to the regulation of the primary market regulation.
The department oversees secondary market trading to ensure it is orderly and monitors the markets for potential market abuse, market manipulation and breaching of rules.
- Analysis of financial data ranging from internal reports, budgets and forecasts to audited and unaudited published financial statements
- Formulating and pursuing all aspects of investigations into potential breaches
- Drafting and preparation of written outcomes ranging from rules education and nominated advisers, formal findings of non-compliance through to reports and other written outcomes to be used for material enforcement actions.
- Delivering presentations of factual findings and analysis of potential breaches of the Rules, particularly those relating to disclosure of financial information, expectations and performance.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Qualified accountant looking to develop experience of investigations and enquiries within a regulatory context: with a background in one or more relevant disciplines:
- Forensic accountancy with investigation of accounting irregularities and financial misstatement
- Relevant audit experience or experience of reviews or assurance of financial information and financial control and reporting framework.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.