Market Data Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Market competitive rate £90,000 - £120,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
As the Market Data Project Manager you will sit within the Information Services Department and be responsible for managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders. You will lead multiple work streams throughout the project life cycle to ensure cost effective and high quality deliverables. This role will be structured around Market Data and Indices and requires an experienced Project Manager to deliver on end to end projects.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Direct project management of complex and large scale projects.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Market Data
- Proven track record of delivering end to end projects for the full project life cycle
- Liaise and engage with multiple stakeholders from an internal and external perspective
- Ensure adherence to the Group Standards for governance and risk management
- Excellent at influencing and managing a wide range of stakeholders whilst building successful relationships across the group
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: