A leading financial market infrastructure company based in central London. They have expanded rapidly over the last few years and have continued to develop their product offering. The team that this role is based in is expanding correspondingly to the success of the business in recent times
- Carry out audits of market data produced by clients and by market data vendors.
- Produce in depth analyses within tight deadlines and then presenting the audits to the reviewed party.
- Effectively plan and complete all audit work to ensure that individual and team targets quotas are met.
- Maintain strong understanding of the company’s commercial policies and practices.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial markets and should have a good market data background too. You should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Relevant experience market data function of a wholesale financial services organisation.
- Extensive experience of researching and analysing data and being able to identify data inconsistencies.
- Demonstrable experience of data manipulation by analysing and producing reports.
- Strong knowledge of vendor and third-party application providers’ products.
- Knowledge of market data inventory systems.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Governance, Risk & Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.