Market Data Announcement Executive
The Company & Role
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Financial Institutions who are seeking a Market Data Announcement Executive on an 12 month fixed term contract
The normal hours for this role will be 15:00pm - 11:00pm Monday - Thursday and 12:30pm - 20:30pm Friday. This role will support the 24x5 operating hours for the market data department.
- Announcement Processing - Review, understand and release announcements to various global news destinations, in line with departmental accuracy and processing targets.
- Customer Service - Demonstrate exemplary Customer Service via telephone, email and in person
- Relationship Management - Support key account relationships by understanding and anticipating their communication needs and requirements
- Provide detailed product information and support to customers about the range of products and services whenever required.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the application and licensing of Market Data in the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to work flexible hours/shift patterns (including overnight shift) to cover operational requirements and unplanned team absence.
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
During the first three months you will be provided with training to get up to speed with data that you will be supporting.
If this role is of interest please send an updated CV to Charles Bodunrin for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search