The Company & Role
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Financial Institutions who are seeking a Market Data Analyst to join a growing team.
- Announcement Processing - Review, understand and release announcements to various global news destinations, in line with departmental accuracy and processing targets.
- Customer Service - Demonstrate exemplary Customer Service via telephone, email and in person
- Relationship Management - Support key account relationships by understanding and anticipating their communication needs and requirements
- Provide detailed product information and support to customers about the range of products and services whenever required.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the application and licensing of Market Data in the Financial Services Industry
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent verbal interpersonal and communication skills that are well structured, persuasive, clear, concise and are based on fact.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to apply principles to multiple scenarios.
- Ability to give customer presentations with confidence
- Excellent and positive team player who seeks input from colleagues and clients and actively listens to their contribution before checking understanding.
During the first three months you will be provided with training to get up to speed with data that you will be supporting.
If this role is of interest, please send an updated CV to Charles Bodunrin for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search