A multi site consumer retail business are looking for technically minded candidates who have strong knowledge across data, finance, budgetary, and accounting processes. This newly created opportunity will be responsible for the analytical review of the company's commercial performance.
This is a key position within the organisation and will be responsible for the analytical review of commercial performance. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Measure and analyse the commercial performance including sales, profitability, and strategy.
- Present discoveries and communicate findings to C-Suite leadership team
- Drive consistency across the business for KPIs and performance
- Challenge purchasing performance and identify levers for improving purchasing conditions
- Supervision of a team of two
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of financial, budgetary and accounting processes
- Commercial acumen and good eye for detail, with strong academic background
- Good communication and team player skills
- Intelligent, motivated, innovative and excellent ability to get things done
- Equally comfortable dealing with both the financial detail and the big picture
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Mihaela Popova at Twenty Recruitment.