A growing mid sized investment bank are looking for an MD level Regulatory Controller. This person will directly oversee the activities undertaken by the production and reporting teams, having responsibility for the development of the regulatory reporting control environment
- You will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of regulatory submissions across EMEA for a range of entities.
- looking for someone who can not just lead their own team but also help build out the wider regulatory structure, partnering with other business areas
- Manage teams, thinking about the future structure – coaching, retention, development etc.
- There is a requirement to build relationships within other departments in tech and operations
- Automation and acting as a change agent is very important. Business partner with other key stakeholders to identify any problems that the team are currently facing and try to amend this.
- Response to Brexit they set up a new Broker Dealer, you will get involved in the series of challenges that this presents the business with
- Qualified Accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background.
- Working experience within Investment Banking
- Experience managing the preparation of key FCA and European regulatory returns, particularly UK capital & liquidity returns, as well as financial/statistical reporting to BoE and similar.
- to be a change agent, leading efficiencies within controls
- A leader, with a vision having managed teams of significant size
- Supported remediation work