Reporting into the EMEA controller, a mid size investment bank are looking for an MD level Legal Entity Controller to oversee the production and reporting teams across the broker dealer and London branch.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of internal and external financial reporting across a number of entities.
- Partnering with Accounting Policy, developing IFRS and local GAAP expertise within the controller function.
- Manage teams, thinking about the future structure – coaching, retention, development etc.
- develop and own clear infrastructure and data strategies aimed at enhancing the control, quality and efficiency of financial reporting
- In response to Brexit they set up a new Broker Dealer abroad, you will get involved in the series of challenges that this presents the business with
- Ad hoc projects across Legal Entity Strategy, Tax reporting and transfer pricing
- Assess the accounting impact of business initiatives
- Oversee and challenge the re-engineering of legacy manual processes, utilizing toolsets wherever possible
- Qualified Accountant (ACA)
- Investment Banking experience with significant years post qualified experience
- Experience managing external audit
- Leadership, managing teams of significant size
- Strong technical accounting background
- to be a change agent, leading efficiencies within the control environment