Global Financial Services firm are looking to hire a Security Architect at Manager level to grow their team. This role will report to the Head of Security Architecture. Each Architect in the team will look after a business line and their security architecture needs. To compliment the skills in the team the ideal profile for this role will be someone from an infrastructure background who has progressed and has been a Security Architect for the last few years.
As mentioned above each Architect will be responsible for the architecture for their business line but will work collaboratively with the rest of the team. You will be responsible for:
- Producing HLD and LLDs for their specific business line
- Translating business requirements into designs and technical controls
- Working with technical architects to ensure security is included in all project developments
- Contributing to the overall firms security strategy
- Deputising for the Head of the team on committees
The ideal candidate will have been a Security Architect for the last few years and come from an infrastructure background. In your more recent roles you would have worked on infrastructure projects but looked at the Security design. This candidate will have strong threat modelling experience and understand security architecture frameworks. Knowledge of ISO27001, NIST and OWASP is desirable.
Due to Covid-19, interviews will be taking place via phone call or video call.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Group.