A leading Global Financial Services institution based in the City are looking for a Regulatory Relations Manager to join their General Counsel Office to be their European representative to support their US and Asia offices.
This is a newly created exciting role within a growing Global team. As the Regulatory Relations Manager you would be processing regulatory requests for information, be the main point of contact for both ESMA and the FCA and coordinate regulatory examinations for the regulated subsidiaries of the firm.
- Process the regulatory requests for information from the different teams across the company.
- Review responses and track the follow up items and facilitate the submission of responsive information to the relevant regulators
- Be the main point of contact for both ESMA and the FCA
- Assist in the co-ordination and drafting of post-examination response letters to regulators.
- Liaise with both the US and Asia offices to collate the relevant information.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in regulatory relations for a financial services firm previously and have previously dealt with both ESMA and The FCA. They will have strong stakeholder management experience to deal with both internal and external stakeholders. The candidate should also have prior legal experience as well.