THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Kent, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within Compliance & Financial Crime due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
This team is responsible for the Due Diligence of new and existing clients along with PEP, Sanctions and Adverse Media Screening. The AML Operations Manager will have oversight this team.
- Responsible for the people and processes performed within the AML Operations team
- Oversight and control of activities completed in other offshore locations.
- Resource management, process improvement, customer project representation, regulatory change and oversight.
- Strong AML/KYC Financial Services Industry experience gained in an Operational KYC/AML Team, ideally within Asset Management environment.
- A thorough understanding of UK regulation preferably with exposure to the onboarding of clients into pension and investment related products.
- A demonstrable understanding of a range of corporate structures and the ability to advise on KYC/CDD requirements both for direct clients and related/associated parties, including the ability to carry out risk assessments and recommendations
- An understanding of QA requirements and delivery of QA reviews of KYC standards to include production and presentation of related Management Information
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.