A world class mid-sized investment bank are looking for a Management Reporting / FP&A Analyst to enhance the quality of their management information for senior stakeholders in the business. Initial contract 6 months.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Deep diving into the numbers, present these lines of data, creating quality MI and commentary
- Sitting in monthly management meeting reporting on data
- ensuring accurate tracking vs. budget/reforecast; investigation & explanation for variances arising; and communication of performance to key stakeholders. Add commercial value through delivery of clear, targeted analytics to enable appropriate management action to be taken and commercial value delivered
- Look to automate management reporting, getting hands dirty
- Undertake effective liaison with and support the wider FP&A team with the financial planning, reforecasting for the support functions.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Management Reporting experience within Banking
- Exceptional Excel manipulation skills (V Look ups, PIVOT Tables)
- Microsoft Access desirable
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical capability and ability to tell the story behind the numbers
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Group