A world dominating chemicals & metals company is looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team in London. The role directly reports to the Financial Controller, providing extremely favourable exposure to senior management and a diverse spectrum of opportunities across the company - including future potential for international experience. The team is very tight knit, and requires personalities with both leadership/autonomy and resilient work ethic.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing P&L reports and daily broker reconciliations
- Month end reporting, using SAP and Condor, preparing monthly management accounts
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Assisting in the cash management in accordance with corporate policies
- Preparation of tax returns, analysing VAT and cost summaries
- Ensure that the internal controls meet standards and regulations, are implemented properly, and update these as and when required
- Ad-hoc projects to provide specific project support throughout the team
- Interactions with international parts of the organisation, external auditors etc.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business administration or another related discipline
- An accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- 2+ years within a planning / controlling / finance /accounting environment within a similar industry
- Knowledge of IFRS, international regulations and laws on accounting and taxation
- Experience of SAP, Tableau desirable
- Advanced Excel and SQL is mandatory
- Excellent analytical skill, ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills (the ability to interact with a multitude of people around the business is required)
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal opportunities, with a great and broad level of responsibilities. It is the ideal position for someone who wants to become a pivotal part of a hard working team and wants to continually develop in a number of areas.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty.