- Management Accountant
- Permanent role
- City of London
- £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
A hugely successful Private Equity business is seeking to recruit an ambitious Management Accountant to join their finance team. The company have posted profits of over £480 million for last year and have seen their business grow despite the pandemic. Their AUM are worth over £30 billion and are looking to grow to £50 billion over the next 3 years.
The Finance team are currently 14 and comprise of Operational Finance (Accounts, Treasury), Group Reporting (Management and Statutory Accounting) and Commercial Finance (FP&A, Budgeting). This role is to join the Group Reporting team and report to the Global Head of Reporting.
This role is ideal for someone who is studying CIMA - my client is open to someone part qualified or finalist level.
Duties to include:
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications of business decisions
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecast