I am currently hiring for an experienced Major Incident Manager to join a financial client of mine here in London.
The role reports to the Head of ITSM and will be responsible for ensuring incidents are dealt with effectively. You will also be required to liaise with and work closely with other ITSM teams including Change and Problem Management.
- Responsible for driving all incidents through to resolution
- Point of escalation for all P1/P2 incidents
- Work and support the follow the sun approach to ensure 24x7 cover
- Continuously review the impact of incidents and assess the priority of incidents
- Responsible for ensuring a detailed chronology of incidents to use in pot incident reviews
- Support change and problem management processes
- Aid in the design and development of the Incident Management Processes
- Prior experience managing major incidents
- Experience coordinating multiple teams
- Strong understanding of technology (Unix/Linux, Windows, Networking, Applications)
- ITIL certified
- Experience working in large global organisations
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4331.
Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at twenty.