Machine Learning Engineer is required to join a global security team which is responsible for ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. The department is responsible for providing access to relevant information and analytics to protect from external threats.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you'll be responsible for leading a team of data scientists to drive improvements through advanced analysis and insight.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Designing and productionising Machine Learning Models
- Working closely with the quality of Spark code produced
- Working extensively on R/ Python scripts
- Scaling up algorithms within a big data environment
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you should have the following skills;
- Expertise with a range of analytical tools and statistical packages - R, Python, SAS
- Commercial Expertise with Machine Learning techniques
- Commercial expertise with Spark
- Strong experience providing expert consultancy to stakeholders and communicating proposed strategies.
- Knowledge of Java/ Scala is beneficial
If you're a machine learning Engineer looking to work in an exciting global team applying cutting edge analysis and insight then please send me your CV ASAP!