Machine Learning Data Scientist - Consultancy - London
Machine Learning Data Scientist is required to work with a unique consultancy. This role is to join an existing team of engineers , data scientists and physicists working on building complex products and services.
As a Machine Learning Data Scientist you'll work on high level and low level optimizations, analysis, algorithm design and architecture with implementation on multiscale Dataflow platforms. In addition, you'll work on the development of libraries to simplify the deployment of Multiscale Dataflow Technology for machine learning and AI tasks.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Experience in machine learning or a related domain, and understanding of basic machine learning techniques
- Strong software development skills
- Python, Java and C++, and especially experience in DFE programming would help save time in the beginning
- Common machine learning libraries like Tensorflow or Caffe
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in either Computer Science, Maths, Physics or a related discipline
- Some basic understanding of FPGAs, low level software and/or High Performance Computing