Low Latency Java Developer - London - eFX
A global Investment Bank are looking to hire a Low latency Java Developer Developer to work within their eFX team. This is a technically diverse business-facing role, with the opportunity to work with exciting new technologies in an environment where technology is at the heart of business strategy
* You'll be working with the team to drive significant technology change, and helping us lead the way with world class, electronic trading solutions.
* Working within e-FX technology, you'll be delivering best in class solutions on all aspects of pricing, distribution and risk management.
* This will involve working with business stakeholders to build a deep understanding of business requirements.
* Your initial focus will be on helping the eFX technology team to deliver the next generation low latency pricing and distribution channels to allow us to offer optimal levels of service to our business and customers.
* Investment banking experience ideally with Foreign Exchange front office investment environment.
* You'll be passionate about using technology to make a positive difference.
* Significant core Java development experience with high volume, fault tolerant, low latency, multi-threaded critical business applications on an enterprise scale
* The ability to gather, manage, implement and test requirements
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build productive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders