Twenty Financial services are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank based in London who is looking Loans Agency Associate Director to manage a team of 4-8 people.
The Loans Agency Associate Director is responsible for overseeing the Loans Agency team in their day-to-day execution of duties, and in the on boarding of new deals to ensure timely completion of department obligations in adherence to head office rules and department procedures.
- Responsible for supporting and guiding the Loan Agency team to ensure completion of daily duties and registration of new deals in adherence to Head Office rules, applicable legislation and departmental procedures and Compliance policy.
- Responsible for the facilitation of well-structured training and adequate supervision to ensure staff are well informed with the necessary tools and adequate oversight to perform their role well and to the standards expected by the Bank.
- Utilising expert knowledge of Loan Operations, this role is responsible for guiding staff in the correct systematic capture of the facility to ensure correct registration at financial close, as well as the ongoing event management and servicing of the loan post financial close.
- Recognised as the Operational expert for Loan Agency with excellent knowledge of the LMA standards and other market standards/practices.
- Significant experience of the Loan Market and industry standards and the role of the Agent in the financial close and servicing stages of the loan life cycle.
- Strong Microsoft skills i.e., word and excel (intermediate level knowledge preferential).
- LMA certified
- Demonstrable line management experience.
If this role is of interest, please send me your updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search