Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Tier 1 Investment Bank who is looking of a Loan Operations Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for the management, monitoring and control of a dedicated portfolio of infrastructure and project finance loans. This will involve evaluating and controlling the release of the loan funds and the day to day management of own portfolio. This role will be split into Monitoring and Controls and Business Management.
- Responsible for collating and managing customer produced financial information.
- Develop and maintain contacts with instructed professional advisors to ensure timely provision of reporting on each transaction.
- Work closely with Credit to identify potential issues relating to the progress of each development before they become time critical.
- Identify urgent credit related matters and covenant breaches ensuring that that all issues are escalated appropriately including issues with our operational capabilities.
- Manage Borrower requests such as amendments, waivers and variations including timely communication with relevant internal stakeholders ensuring deadlines are met. This will require analysis of loan documentation with the ability to provide clear and competent analysis/overview of the relevant provisions.
- Closely manage relationship with Loan Operations, Credit and the Business, covering wide variety of matters and ensuring that the overall Loans team delivers the best results.
- Oversee the process of terminations and security releases
- A good understanding of infrastructure and projects.
- Knowledge of complex loan and security documentation
- Able to analyse complex cash flows and basic financial models
- SME in managing complex loan agreements that are individually negotiated