Loan Administrator - Corporate Banking - London
£40,000 - £55,000
A prestigious US based Investment and Corporate Banking client with growing operations across EMEA and a strong UK presence.
Joining the Capital Finance UK, this position will be working in a well established team with focus across both EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing loan activity into internal systems, establishing new corporate accounts and Cash Postings. This position will be engaging with both UK and US based stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience in administration of Loan Activity and the processing into internal systems
- Previous experience setting up corporate loan accounts.
- Experience working across Bi-lateral and Syndicated loans
- Experience with Rollovers and Drawdowns
- Desirable for experience with Loan IQ
- Desirable for the candidate to have exposure to Asset Based Lending
- Desirable for the candidate to have experience in Cash Postings.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and the ability to engage with people across jurisdictions
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work withing a corporate and investment banking giant with a strong developed culture and great growth potential.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at