Listed Rates Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with a background in exchange traded products to join the Listed Rates Business of a diverse organisation. This role is within the Listed Rates change team. The team are responsible for all aspects of Listed Rates change both commercial and regulatory. As the Listed Rates BA you will be responsible for the articulation of the Business Requirements and Solution for Listed Rates Derivatives.
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for both new services and modifications to existing services and development of appropriate business solutions.
- Definition of appropriate solution and impact assessment of change.
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholder
- Broad knowledge of the financial markets (multi asset class, front to back, buy and sell side)
- Broad knowledge of the Listed Derivatives market infrastructure
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, business process modelling, data modelling, use case analysis
- Knowledge of margining techniques for futures and options including VaR margining model.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill set
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.