Liquidity Risk Reporting Business Analyst - Banking - London
£55,000 - £70,000
A Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Working within the Liquidity Risk Management Technology team, you will embark on a multi-year transformation programme to upgrade and deliver a strategic Liquidity Reporting platform to support the wider business. Your aim will be to deliver well designed and well-coordinated change into the existing and future risk infrastructure technology.
- Drive change and set the direction for the strategy of Liquidity Risk Management infrastructure
- Deal with the needs of multiple senior stakeholders to provide specification of user stories and prioritising the stories for submission to delivery teams
- Face off to Group Treasury and develop a deep understanding of their business processes in order to create meaningful change
- You have 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst working in Banking with cross-product knowledge across the Banking book and Trading book
- You have knowledge of Liquidity Risk/Liquidity Reporting/Liquidity Stress Testing
- You are fluent working in the Agile methodology
- You are able to perform data analysis using SQL
What's in it for you?
This role will place you at the forefront of a dynamic Liquidity Risk function in a leading Investment Bank. You will be responsible for ensuring change is implemented across the organisation, working towards both short-term deliverables and long term strategic transformation aims.