Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a liquidity risk methodology AVP for a Tier 1 Investment Bank in London.
The main responsibility for the role will be to develop new methodologies for business lines and specific products as well as updating the liquidity risk control framework and limits.
- Complete various projects to enhance the liquidity risk framework
- Advise business areas on the liquidity risk of investment banking transactions
- From a liquidity perspective approve new products
- Assist with automation projects related to liquidity stress testing
- 2+ years within a liquidity risk position
- Investment banking experience and traded product knowledge
- Will consider individuals from a traded market risk background who would like to move into liquidity
- Keen interest in project work