Liquidity Risk Manager - Financial Services - London
A global banking group is searching for a Liquidity Risk Specialist with a focus on Regulatory Liquidity Risk as part of their growing risk function.
- Daily monitoring and production of liquidity risk metrics for internal risk management
- Work closely with Front Office, Treasury, Finance and Operations on a daily basis and submit reports on liquidity profile.
- Deliver accurate and timely report submissions to PRA including
- Ensure Compliance with EBA / PRA / Basel 3 requirements for Liquidity
- Conduct Liquidity Stress testing and scenario analysis
- Onboarding and testing of new strategic infrastructure solutions (through Moodys' Risk Authority platform) for regulatory reporting
- Experience in Liquidity Risk Management, Treasury, reporting or Finance / Product Control
- Practical knowledge of vendor solutions for Liquidity reporting, ideally Moodys' Risk Authority platform
- Solid understanding of a broad range of capital markets products
If interested in the above role, please contact Peter Bammodu on 0203 189 4323 or apply below.