A world class mid-sized investment bank are looking for a Senior Liquidity Regulatory Reporting Accountant for an initial 6 month contract (Inside IR35). You will be joining the team responsible for liquidity and capital reporting for the UK Broker Dealer ensuring that the requirements are met whilst continuously enhancing processes and procedures.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by UK financial regulators. These tasks primarily focus on UK external liquidity reporting (FSA047 and FSA048) internal liquidity reporting.
- Part of the team responsible for preparation of COREP and liquidity reporting.
- Support the planning, testing and implementation of projects and initiatives, which affect the Regulatory Reporting and wider Finance team, including testing for the implementation of FRS reporting software.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant within Banking
- Liquidity Reporting production experience (FCA, European)
- Worked in a Broker Dealer
- Strong academic background and degree educated.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, then please apply or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Group