An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Liquidity and Capital Risk Manager for a leading Investment Bank based in the City. This role is a part of their wider Risk Management department and sits within the second line of defence.
- Daily monitoring of liquidity risk and capital adequacy profile and for the internal risk management and control.
- Advising the business on change in liquidity and capital adequacy
- Report submissions to the PRA including implementing of key controls
- Making sure firm is compliant with PRA and Basel 3 requirements
- Liquidity and Capital stress testing and scenario analysis.
The candidate should have experience within a bank working on liquidity and capital adequacy. This person may have come from a finance/product control or operations background. You will have knowledge of vendor solutions within liquidity and capital adequacy and a strong understanding of capital market products.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.